SUSTAINABILITY THROUGH COLLABORATION
A sustainable campus arises through the combined impacts of many actions. The Office of Sustainability partners with groups across campus to identify opportunities to reduce waste, support sustainability-minded decision-making, and develop creative solutions for a more sustainable future.
Learn more about some of our projects:
- A lower-impact dining option at Ginger Root
- Composting and recycling behavior in Union South
- Sourcing and disposal of renovation materials
- Campuswide receipt reduction
- Expanded polystyrene reuse and recycling